Thank you for your interest in the Foundation of Excellence Award. Criteria are shown below. You many submit this form online with the below application or to print off a copy of the application, click on the link below the award criteria.
Established in 2010, this award honors the excellent contributions of leadership, service and education that have a significant impact on our society. An individual, group of individuals, corporation or business may be eligible for this award. Recipients have advanced the mission of 4-H and Extension in their achievements. Foundation of Excellence Awards will be presented annually at a Macon County 4-H and Extension event.
- Nomination is required. Nominations will be considered active for five years. Additions can be added to the nomination annually within this time frame.
- Nominations will recognize individuals or groups of individuals.
- Previous recipients are not eligible for consideration.
- Person currently holding or running for elected state or federal public office in Illinois are not eligible for consideration.
- Nomination materials must describe why this nominee deserves the Foundation of Excellence Award based on the qualifications described in the purpose statement.
- Nominations must include a nomination form, two supporting letters and a nomination letter including a description of accomplishments. Nomination materials are limited to two pages each, six pages total in addition to the nomination form.
- Final award decisions are made by the Macon County 4-H and Extension Board of Directors or their designee.
- Should the Board of Directors determine the nominee would be more appropriately honored by means of a different award, it reserves the right to consider each nominee for other, more suitable recognition.
Foundation of Excellence Award