Thank you for your interest in the Circle of Honor Awards. Criteria are shown below. You many submit this form online with the below application or to print off a copy of the application, click on the link below the award criteria.
Established in 2010, the Circle of Honor recognizes the outstanding achievements of 4-H and Extension program members and alumni, volunteers and friends. This award honors annual contributions to the advancement of the mission of 4-H and Extension in Macon County. A recipient may be awarded this honor more than once. Awards will be presented annually at a Macon County 4-H and Extension event.
- Nomination is required on an annual basis.
- Nominations will recognize individuals or groups of individuals.
- Previous recipients are eligible for consideration.
- Person currently holding or running for elected state or federal public office in Illinois are not eligible for consideration.
- Nomination materials must describe why this nominee deserves the Circle of Honor recognition based on the qualifications described in the purpose statement.
- Nominations must include a nomination form, letter of support and a letter of nomination including a description of accomplishments. Nomination materials are limited to two pages each, four pages total in addition to the nomination form.
- Final award decisions are made by the Macon County 4-H and Extension Board of Directors or their designee.
- Should the Board of Directors determine the nominee would be more appropriately honored by means of a different award, it reserves the right to consider each nominee for other, more suitable recognition.